PETTY GIRL MOTORSHOW SEARCH


Saturday, March 14, 2009

Police Auction Guide

Police Auction Guide

by Dave Marr

"I'll show you exactly how I saved thousands by purchasing my car from a police auction".

Police Auction Guide: I will show you how and where to find the best police auctions in the USA.

Why buy an automobile from a police auction?

1.You will save thousands of dollars
2.It's easy and fun
3.Never deal with a sleazy car salesman ever again
4.With the money you save, you can buy two cars, or take a vacation!

I just want to say that "buying a car from a police auction is so simple you will wonder why you ever went to a dealer".

Concerns About Buying at a Police Auction

Prior to buying at a police auction, you may have some concerns. I know I did. Well here are the common myths regarding police auto auctions.

Police Auction Myths:

1.The car belonged to a violent criminal
2.The cars are in poor quality
3.There is some kind of finance outstanding on the car
4.The cars can't really be that cheap. If they were, everyone would buy them.

The TRUTH About Police Auctions:

1. Cars that are sold off at police auctions are seized primarily for driver infractions. Either the owner lost his license, received too many fines, or quite simply couldn't meet the finance repayments on the car. Cars that belong to criminals are not auctioned off.
2. Cars at police auctions are the same quality as any you would find at a dealership. The auction houses will generally give a 90 day warranty as well.
3. When buying from a police auction, you get clear title on the vehicle
4. The cars are sold so cheaply because the auction houses have to get rid of them. It costs alot of money to keep these cars in storage. The quicker they are sold off the better. The only reason people don't buy from a police auction is because they are not aware of them. I only found out about them a few months ago.

How to Find and Buy From a Police Auction

1. Find a Police Auction

The simplest way to find a police auction is by browsing through the listings that are online at one of the various police auction websites. I found my auction listings from the police auction sites reviewed here, http://www.govauctionsguide.info/

Once you are a member you can find listings for local and interstate. The database is so easy to use, it will only take minutes for you to start finding some great cars at great prices.

2. Attend the Auction

This is the fun part. Once you have found auction listings with the vehicles you want, it's time to show up and start bidding. In almost all auction houses, you will need to register. Once registered you will receive a bidder number, and can then start bidding.

When the bidding does start, just remember to stick to your price. Do not get in a bidding war, unless you are still going to get a great price. If you play it smart, you can grab a crazy bargain

3. Tips to Remember

1. Get to the auction early. This gives you time to check out the cars 2. Always do a quick inspection on any car you intend to buy. Take a friend or mechanic to have a quick look 3. Check the car's history by running its VIN through CARFAX (http://www.carfax.com) 4. Do not bid over your maximum price, avoid bidding wars

Since I have had a lot of people asking me where I found the police auction listings, I have added reviews of the top auction listing sites. I found my police auction (and car) via Affordable Autos.

Since I have had a lot of people asking me where I found the police auction listings, I have added reviews of the top auction listing sites. I found my police auction (and car) via Affordable Autos. Click here to see reviews for the best police auction sites

Have Fun,

Dave Marr

No comments:

Post a Comment

PETTY GIRL MOTORSHOW AND AUTO SHOW FEED